Nearby is the Gerakina Gorge. The gorge is located in the area of Schinos and is ideal for those who want to experience a first experience in a dry canyon. It is recommended for beginners but also for more experienced people who want to try and live a unique experience. It counts 17 technical descents using a rope, where the largest one reaches 30 meters. The experience you will experience and your company, will remain unforgettable.
- TECHNICAL INFORMATION:
- Number of Rappel races: 17
- Maximum descent: 30 meters
- Length: 1100m
- Preparation – training: 30min
- Access time to entry: 60min
- Breaking time: 5-6 hours
- Access time to exit: 10min
- It includes the following:
- Accompaniment by certified and experienced instructors
- Providing all the necessary equipment (belt, helmet, backpack)
- Water, snacks
- Physical fitness levels You should have average physical endurance, know how to swim, not be afraid of heights, be able to plunge into the water from 3 metres high and carry a backpack with you personal gear.
- Shoes suitable for walking on uneven ground and protect the ankle.
- Water not less than 2 liters, and snacks for the duration of the activity.
- First pair of Shoes, socks after leaving the gorge, second blouse or T-Shirt.
- Transport is done with your own vehicle
Extreme Tours as an official certified training and activities center by the ICAN, provides ICAN membership at the end of the activity.