Nea Artaki, Greece
Morning sailing cruises from the city of Artaki to the shores of the gulf of Northern Evia with a sailing boat. A trip that combines the relaxing pace of a holiday with the needed dose of marine adventure! Enjoy a dip into the bright blue crystal clear waters as well as visit to small and unique private seasides, approaching shorelines that are impossible to access overland, where you will have the chance to swim – sunbath – snorkel.
We will visit one of the below destinations depending on weather and time available :
- Declant beach, our first destination, is a deserted beach with turquoise water, small pebbles and pine trees end up to the beach. It is located just below Kantili mountain in the North Evian gulf and accessible only by sea. We will moor facing the stunning mountainside. We will enjoy the beach and the teal waters for about an hour and explore the small coves by swimming.
- Our Second destination is the “Englishman’s” island which is a large uninhabited island just below Htypas mountain. Three sublime beaches you can swim in, walking on the island or go snorkelling are just some of the activities you can do on the island.
- Total Tour Time: 5 hours
- Start and Finish Time: 09.00 – 14.00
- Price per person/adult: 60 €
- Price per child under 4 years old: 50 €
- Infant under 1 yearr old: free
- Departures are performed from Marina New Artakis
Provided by our partner