Nea Artaki, Greece
Sunset sailing cruises from the city of Artaki to the shores of the gulf of Northern Evia with a sailing boat. A trip that combines the relaxing pace of a holiday with the needed dose of marine adventure! Enjoy a dip into the bright blue crystal clear waters as well as visit to small and unique private seasides, approaching shorelines that are impossible to access overland, where you will have the chance to swim – sunbath – snorkel.
- Declant beach, our first destination, is a deserted beach with turquoise water, small pebbles and pine trees end up to the beach. It is located just below Kantili mountain in the North Evia gulf and accessible only by sea. We will be able to moor to a permanent dock. We will enjoy the beach and the teal waters for about an hour and explore the small coves by swimming. Keen walkers can enjoy a small hiking path along the beach, but you can also relax under the shade of a huge pine tree on the beach.
- Our second option is the “Englishman’s” island which is a large uninhabited island just below Htypas mountain. Three sublime beaches you can swim in, walking on the island or go snorkelling are just some of the activities you can do on the island. The island was leased in 1930 by the Englishman Francis Tervil Petr (Francis Turville-Petre), hence the second name, who built his villa there. His house was bombed during the Second World War, destroying all vegetation throughout the island. Ruins of the house are still preserved for us to visit.
- Price perperson/adult: 60 €
- Price per child under 4 years old: 50 €
- Infant under 1 yearr old: free
- Departures are performed from Marina New Artakis
Provided by our partner