New dates to be announced
Organized by Ecotourism Greece and Ikaros Adventure Tours, the three-day event will highlight ecotourism efforts on Ikaria and provide a seminar on ecotourism and sustainable tourism in Greece. This will help the tourism businesses and stakeholders adopt green practices in order to attract a better standard of tourists, save on costs and market themselves more effectively.
Visit one of Greece’s most beautiful islands known for the longevity of its residents (Blue Zone), listen to experts talk about different topics in sustainable tourism and ecotourism, participate in the discussions, and get inspired by how Ikaria preserves its heritage, nature and culture.
Topics on the agenda:
- Introduction to ecotourism and sustainable tourism
- Reforestation of the Southeast Aegean through the EcoGOAT initiative
- Why going green will help you
- Recycling and Zero Waste
- The rising demand for vegetarian and vegan cuisine
- Green solutions for tourism businesses
- Saying no to plastic and discovering alternatives in Greece!
- Welcome Vegan Dinner Vegan by Pernera Vegan Cuisine Skala, Patmos
- Visit to the EcoGOAT reforestation project and tree planting event
- Light hiking trip
50 euros (includes all seminars and activities)
25 euros for students, teachers, NGOs and environmental organizations
Participants will receive a certificate of attendance from Ecotourism Greece. The conference will be presented in Greek, along with support in English for foreign attendees.
- 30 euros per night for single room with traditional breakfast (stay as long as you like)
- 35 euros per night for double room with traditional breakfast (stay as long as you like)
Participants will stay in cozy family hotels nearby. Transportation to and from conference venues included.
Ikaros Adventure Tours offers bike and car rentals at special prices to participants, as well as ecotourism excursions that you might like to book.
Sign up now:
To reserve your place at the seminar contact email@example.com or call +30 215 2151725