The Church of St John of the Collachium

It is a three-aisled church built according to the Gothic architectural style and was used for the burial of Grand Masters. A colonnade used to link the church with the Palace of the Grand Masters but was destroyed in 1856, along with a large part of the church, in the explosion that also wrecked the Palace.