The tumultuous history of this castle is representative of many others throughout the region. It was originally built sometime during the 17th century by the Turks. After the city was taken over by the Venetians, they made some improvements to it however in 1699, they destroyed it before handing the city back to the Turks who then rebuilt it. Unfortunately, the interior isn’t open to the public.
Perdikari 9, Preveza 481 00