Greece’s first Archaeological museum was built by Ioannis Kapodistriou in 1828. The current building was built in 1980 and is located near the archaeological site of Kolona. Several items dating back from the neolithic period are on display and were excavated from the site of Kolona, the Temple of Ellanio Zeus and the Temples of Artemis and Apollo.
Patriarchou Grigoriou E 1, Aegina 180 10 Greece
+30 22970 22248