This impressive building is located in the eastern section of the castle. It was built in 1818 and was used as Ali Pasha’s cavalry school. Throughout its history, it has been used by the Greek army as a warehouse garage as well as other military functions. It had fallen into disarray before undergoing an extensive renovation project. Today it houses a library containing invaluable historical documents.