Today the site features ruins of several buildings which were erected throughout a span of almost 1000 years. The original temple was built during the 5th century BC, with its foundations being all that remain today. Pottery workshops and other buildings were later built during the 3rd and 2nd centuries BC. The temple was later destroyed at the start of the 4th century AD when Roman Baths were created at the site. Presently, a stone archway and what remains of the baths can still be seen.