The convent is located in Rampaidoni mountain to the Northeast of Samos town, at an altitude of 300m, offers striking views across to Asia Minor and down to Mourtia beach. Its church was founded in 1756 in a pine tree forest where the Zoodochos (life-giving) spring once was. An interesting feature are the church’s doors, which are made from small wooden pieces symbolizing the 365 days of the year.
Vlamari 831 00, Greece
+30 22730 27582