A small but well kept church founded in 1823. In its temple there is a depiction of the mournering Virgin Mary embracing the crucified Lord, instead of the infant Jesus Christ, as is customarily depicted in Greek churches. There is also an old icon of Christ dating from the 18th century. Monastic cells are built the southern, western and northern sides of the monastery complex. This convent, which today only houses one nun, once housed up to 30 nuns.