One of the older bridges throughout the region is this beautiful stone bridge built in part by Gregoris Kokoris. It was first built in 1750 with money given by Noutsou Kondodimou, (the bridge is also referred to as Kondodimos Bridge). Unfortunately, it collapsed several times and had to be rebuilt. Not to worry, the current example is sturdy and lies between the villages of Kipi, Koukouli and Dilofo.
Tymfi 440 10, Epirus