This church is the oldest remaining of its kind within the old town of Agios Kyrikos. Located in the capital’s central square. According to historical accounts, the sanctuary was built sometime between 1820 and 1840, while the bell tower dates back to around 1860. During the construction of the church, foundations of an older church were found, which date back to the first years of Christianity on the island.
Agios Kirykos 833 00, Greece