In Fanari, 15 km northwest of Karditsa, is the church of Agios Seraphim, built in 1930. Within its grounds is a small building at the site of his martyrdom and where the saint’s skull is safeguarded. The church of Saint John, built in 1886, features a carved wooden altar screen and a noteworthy bell tower. Also worthy of mention is the Chapel of the Source of Life, built atop an ancient Roman bath.
Fanari 430 64, Greece