Here are some of these paths:
1. Arahova – Defner (at the base of Gerodovrahos). Beginning at Agios Georgios in Arahova, this path takes four hours to complete. The first part towards Livadi, taking one hour, is an asphalt road. Once you reach Stavros turn right on a dirt road and continue for another two hours keeping Korykio Antro on your left with a view on to Livadi. Leave the road and take a signposted path to Kato Filo and Pano Filo, hiking for an hour to reach the Defner refuge.
2. Defner – Gerodovrahos. This signposted path takes you to the top of the mountain passing through skiing areas. You will spot the ski centre of Kelaria and the church of Ai Elia in the distance. The path continues to the top of Gerodovrahos, reaching an impressive height of 2,395 meters.
3. Gerodovrahos – Liakoura (the highest top of Parnassos, 2457m). You follow the path 22 for about 2.5 hours. After 1 hour you will reach Tsarko (2415m). and walking to the left, you will arrive at the foot of Liakoura. After 30 minutes you will reach the earth-road, you will cross the road, and begin the hiking up that leads to Liakoura, the highest top of Parnassos. From Liakoura you will enjoy the view, to all the tops of the mountain Parnassos.
4. Gerodovrahos – Tsarko – Tsoubes – Zemeno. For a splendid comfortable four-hour hike, take path 22 along these points and enjoy the scenery.
5. Gerodovrahos – Mavra Litharia – Akrino Nero – Saint Jerusalem. This is another four-hour hike that starts on route 22 and heads to Treis Tsoumes-Tsarko to reach Sideroportes. Before reaching the slope that takes you to Mana, turn left for Mavra Litharia after a 50-minute hike. Continue downhill if you wish to extend the hike in order to reach Akrino Nero.
6. Akrino Nero – Kanalia – Saint Jerusalem. An amazingly scenic route that takes 2.5 hours, this hike is considered a fairly easy one.
7. Akrino Nero – Saint Jerusalem. Simply follow path 22 for 1.5 hours or so and you will get to Saint Jerusalem in Davlia.
8. Akrino Nero – Mana – Zemeno. This 2-hour hike is particularly pretty, going over a plateau on route 22. It will take an hour to reach Mana, then you take the dirt road you meet and take the path through the fir trees. Keep Arahova on your right-hand side to reach the inn of Zemeno in an hour.
9. Zemeno – Xerovouni. Walk for three hours to get to Distomo, where the mountain range of Elikonas begins…